1. What would you do if a blind guy/girl started hitting on you?
- Probably Nothin
2. Single or Taken?
- Single Darling
3. Ever been in a fight?
- Sure Have
4. If so with who and did you win? And did you use your fists or a weapon?
- Courtney, Yes, and it isn't a fight without fist.
5. Do you get in trouble for things you didn't do?
- Always
6. What would you do if you found out your best friend were gay?
- I wouldn't be surprised
7. Would you still hang out with them or ditch them and stop talking to them completely?
- We would still hang
8. If you could speak 3 different languages, what would they be? - I speak two already, So French, English, and Italian
9. What would you rather have been named? Or do you like your name?
- Anything else would be great
10. Country you've most wanted to visit? - Italy
11. Would you hit your friend if you found out that he/she were going with your bf/gf? - Um Yea, there ass would be grass
12. You and your friends are bored? What do you do?
- Something dangerous and stupid
13. Do you find piercings/tattoos attractive?
- Nope not at all
14. Are you addicted to anything?
- Orange Mt. Dew
15. What songs stuck in your head?
- We weren't crazy
16. Are you sporty or just pure lazy?
- In between
17. When was the last time you went to a party?
- France Park
18. Was it any good?
- It was fun
19. What is the point of life?
- There isn't one
20. Do you hate Twilight as much as I do?
- I don't know how much you hate it?
21. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- James
22. Ever had a prank go wrong?
- Haha Yes
23. Ever tried to outrun a bus?
- Nope
24. If you were to jump out of your bedroom window right now, would you get badly injured?
- Um Yes! I would Probably die.
25. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
- Oh hell. I've done way to much stuff.
26. Do you wanna try sky diving? I know I do?
- Sure why not
27. Ever smart mouthed at a cop?
- Sure have
28. Ever been held in jail for a night?
- No but I want to
29. If so what could you have possibly done?
- Being annoying in public
30. Wanna try bungee jumping?
- Sure
31. One word to describe yourself?
- Amanda
32. To describe your friends?
- Obnoxious
33. What do you think is at the bottom of the rainbow?
- Ground
34. Would you save a child if it meant possibly being killed yourself?
- Not really
35. What do you have planned for the weekend?
- Going to my dads house
36. Would you talk to a stranger on the Internet?
- I have
37. What's on your mind right now?
- Downloading New Music
38. You wake up as the opposite sex, what's the first thing you do?
- Wtf Happened last night
39. When you look in a mirror just after waking up, what thought runs through your head?
- Shower
40. Are you hungry? I know I am?
- Nope not really
41. Turn around, what do you see?
- The back of my couch
42. Can you lick your elbow?
- Nope. I just tried
43. Ever been attacked by a dog?
- Yes
44. What do you think of weddings?
- Annoying and pointless
45. If you could make anyone disappear, who would it be?
- Me
46. Do you have an interesting scar?
- I have several
47. If so, how'd you get it?
- One is from a ladder, and one is from a fire pit.
48. Ever dated someone you didn't find attractive in the least?
- Sorta
49. Have you ever had a 'kick me' sign stuck to your back and didn't know?
- Nope
50. Did you ever begged your parents for a pony when you were little?
- I do Now!
51. Something you regret?
- An action I did this summer
52. Last concert you went to?
- Does a band concert count?
53. Who is the last person that made you cry?
- Matt
54. Do you actually believe that Alaska is covered in snow?
- It is at times
55. Type your name, only using your elbow!
- wajnuswnjdfcrws
56. Are you purposely irritating?
- I try not to be
57. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
- Yes, I can be cool
58. Ever lost anything down the toilet?
- Yes
59. What comes to mind when I say 'CABBAGE'?
- Green
60. If you were walking down a street and somebody sprayed you with water, what would you
do?
- Hit them in the face
61. Have you had any broken bones?
- nope
62. Do you know all the words to your National Anthem?
- Sure do
63. Ever crawled through somebody Else's window?
- Believe it or not I have
64. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- Purple
65. Do you find Russell Brand funny or irritating? Or both?
- Both I like his accent
66. Have you ever sat down in a chair but fell to the floor, only to find that someone pulled out your chair on purpose?
- Yes Rudies
67. Do things like that still amuse you when they happen to other people?
- Always
68. Did you know that twinkle twinkle little star and the alphabet have the same rhyme?
- I did actually
69. Did you just sing them to make sure?
- No I did not
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever licked?
- A door knob
71. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- I sure have
72. In your opinion, what is the best lollipop flavour?
- Blueberry
73. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
- depends what I'm doing
74. Would you rather be able to fly for a day or be invisible for a day?
- Be invisible
75. When’ s the last time you showered?
- This morning
76. If you didn't shower for 3 days do you think you would smell?
- Depends on what I did in that Three days
77. Do you sleep in a single or double bed?
- Twin Buddy
78. Who’s car were you last in that wasn’t family?
- Kathys Jeep
79. Are they a good driver in your opinion?
- Not entirely
80. Would you rather have a pet Ostrich or a pet Sheep?
- Sheep
81. Do fish make good pets?
- Sure do
82. What colour is you hair?
- brown reddish
83. Is that your natural hair colour?
- Nope
84. Do you have any weird phobias?
- I'm afraid of Semi Trucks
85. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- Sure do
86. Are you a happy person?
- I am lately
87. Do you sing like no-one is watching/listening?
- Sure do
88. Do you swear often?
- Actually Yes
89. What do you think of your friends
- Annoying at times
90. Last but not least, what's your name?
- Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.