Friday, August 5, 2011

This one actualy is about you!

So I guess the whole purpose of this blog now is so I can piss of my dad. Now I don't understand if this is him being conceded or trying to play the pity card. I write my blog to express my self. Not so I can make other people happy. I don't tell him to read this damn thing and I can't stop him but he does have the choice not to read it. So when it comes to me asking him if he's read it lately he can go ahead and respond with a "no I don't read it because it pisses me off" but i would like him to realize that my blog is my own and what I post is how I feel. If he docent like it the e obviously doesn't give two shits about how I feel. No big surprise there.

Being under the delusion that I post stuff to piss off one person is just ridiculous to me. No one reads my blog so who would I be targeting? Maybe for once people like my dad should stop making crap about themselves. He'll knows he's been doing it since the divorce. So maybe once in a while he can decide not to play the victim card. Geese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.