Monday, August 1, 2011

One last Quiz

1. Hola como estas?
- Soy Bastante Bueno

2. What are you obsessed with?
- A bunch of different things

3. What do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
- BBQ Sauce

4. What was the last road trip you went on?
- I went to Florida

5. When's the last time you dance with someone?
- I think It was with mariah

6. What's your favorite show?
- Survivor

7. If you could visit anywhere, where would you visit?
- Italy

8. What's your ring tone?
- I don't have one

9. What's the wallpaper on your cell phone?
- A music note

10. Who is the 6Th text message in your inbox from?
- Chacha

11. Go to your pictures...what is the 33rd pic of?
- Mariah Yelling

12. Whose your 78Th contact in your phone?
- Courtney

13. Whose your favorite character from The Office?
- I don't watch the office

14. Have you seen every episode starting from Season 1?
- Nope

15. What color is your hair?
- Auburn

16. Favorite quote?
- Just be you.

17. What kind of car do you have?
- I don't Have one

18. What makes you laugh?
- Funny things

19. Whats the last movie you saw in theatres?
- I am Number 4. I think

20. If you could co-star in a movie with any actor/actress you would it be?
- Alex Pettyfer

21. Whats your favorite article of clothing?
- A Pair Of Socks

22. What were you doing on New Years?
- I don't think I did anything

23. GASP! LOOK! WHAT'S BEHIND YOU?!
- Omg! A Window!

24. What are you looking forward too?
- School Starting

25. Are you the life of the party?
- Sometimes

26. Finish this sentence...You are______
- Fucked

27. If you could meet Barack Obama, what would you ask him?
- Why are you ruining America

28. Pop Tarts or Toaster Struddles?
- Toaster Struddles

29. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?
- Milk Chocolate

30. Truth or Dare?
- dare

31. Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?
- No I don't kiss her at all

32. Your getting chased by the Easter Bunny! What do you do?!
- Shoot him and steal his basket

33. Whats in your junk drawer?
- I don't have one

34. Whats something about you that no one knows?
- I feel extremely lonely

35. What kinda phone do you have?
- IPhone 3G

36. Whats the wallpaper on your computer?
- A collage of my friends and me

37. Do you dance when no body's watching?
- Always

38. What's your race?
- White

39. Whose your loudest friend?
- Mariah

40. When your having a party, who definitely has to be there?
- Corlee, Sierra and Mariah

41. Whats the best food combo?
- Raviolis and PBJ

42. When you need someone to talk to, who do you go to?
- Zac or Sierra

43. Whats your favorite band(s)?
- Fall out Boy, Boys like Girls, Avenged Sevenfold,

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
- We weren't Crazy

45. Your mom goes to college!
- No she doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.