Life's a highway; Riding it my way.

A little bit of this; A little bit of that; but that's just me :)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Another Life Tip

22. Never ask for help from a stranger.
Posted by Hey_Mader at 10:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Life Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (50)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • Why Not a 90 Question Survey
      • My Favorite...
      • One last Quiz
      • A Best Friend Night.
      • This one actualy is about you!
      • So Many Converters
      • Get a clue.
      • Say What?
      • Another Life Tip
      • Life tips
      • I feel Like I'm Dying!
      • Heck No, I will Not Go!
      • I love you, I love you not.
      • School. Bleh.
      • Its only been two days?!?!
      • This Is Gonna Be a Long Year
      • Old Loves Never Die
      • Where Gonna have a House Party In My House!
      • Maybe I misjudged this...
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2012 (20)
    • ►  January (19)
    • ►  March (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.