Okay well I don't like ranting and raving about my dad on it here really but there's a few things that are upsetting me. First I don't think its right for his love of god to effect his parenting on me. I know of his religious values and I respect them. I don't look at him and tell him he's wrong. So I shouldn't get bitched at when I start eating when there praying. Heaven for bid I fucking forget. I am human.
Second when it comes to my Facebook twitter and blog why the hell are you stalking me. It is mine and I am allowed to put what I want on there I didn't tell you to follow my every move so don't get mad when there's something on there you don't like. I don't go on your Facebook and yell at you for stuff you put on there. God damn honestly it's not like I'm going to be dealing drugs or starting a gang on Facebook. So get a clue and back off. You seriously sit there and wonder why I don't like you well there you go. When my ass is out of school I will not ever be coming back to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.