A little bit of this; A little bit of that; but that's just me :)
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
A Best Friend Night.
So this whole summer I have been out and about doing A bunch of random stuff with Sierra and Matt. well now that summer is beginning to come to an end I have began to realize how much of this summer I wasted by now spending it with other people. So on this lovely evening of tonight, My friends Corlee and Mariah and I are spending the night at my house. We always find a bunch of random shit to do while were at my house. Tonight we have swam, made a fort, played on computer, listened to music, and done a lot of intense game playing and odds are we will find other stuff too doo. I very much enjoy these ladies, I am never bored when they are around. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.