Ever since Aubrey died me and my friends have been extremely close. we've practically hung out everyday for the last two weeks. Its amazing to be around them because we just generally have fun and believe it or not none of its illegal.
Yeah so I don't know how to explain it but I fell for Koda so hard and I'm really trying to pick myself up from that. I've realized though in just one day, what hes really like. I opened my eyes and looked around the kid I like to really see him. It makes me really sad. but i need to move on and stop falling over a kid that doesn't even like me.
Besides he likes Sarabia and Sierra I think. Go figure. Sierra always gets all my guys. Egh. Hes cool but I cant keep fighting for a guy that will never like me back even though hes at my house EVERY DAY!. sigh
So I'm Picking myself up off this ground and I'm going to try and move on. wish me luck cause I'm gonna need it.
I got a new guitar. Koda makes fun of it but I don't care. its my first one and i just need it to learn for now so he can suck it twice.
My birthday is this Friday. I have to work but at least ill be with my friends :) afterwords me sierra mariah and corlee are spending the night in my garage. Knub and Koda are suppose to hang out with us that night and then Saturday. were all suppose to hang out.
It sounds like life is going good for me but in all reality i cant help but be depressed and I don't even know why. It upsets me so much. ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.