Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Life; i hope

Ok so this needs to be quick because my computers about to die

I'm trying to adapt a new way of life.
sounds simple but it so isn't

for the last year or so Ive been trying to fix my life and make it better then what it use to be back when i was a sophomore. Well I achieved my goal and my life is by far at the best point its ever been. BUTTTT the problem with this is that the only way i could get it here was by dropping the bad from my life and ignoring the other bad things. well everything finds a way back in eventually. But I'm managing. anyway here's my whole new life thing:

So I want to live a life like I use to have. Minus all the drama and horrible out comes. I want the friends and the experiences back so that's what I'm striving for. When someone spends time thinking about themselves they stay in a box and nothing goes in and out but when someone spends time helping others there expanding there life's so they live new experiences. Plus Ive tested this whole thing of me in general being nicer and it makes me a whole lot happier. Wish me luck please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.