Sunday, September 25, 2011

Aubrey Ann Whistler

The past day has been one of the most difficult day I've had to deal with in a while. I has made me question a lot of my own life decisions and actions. My dear Friend Aubrey Whistler died this morning in a ca accident with Leanna Martin. They were driving around 5:45 in Carroll County. Its extremely surreal to me. Just Friday i was joking with her about going to an avenged sevenfold concert. In a blink of an eye shes gone and the girl that i use to have art class with is no longer around. Ill always remember Aubrey for her love of lady Gaga and for the way she looked at the world. She wasnt afraid of anyone and she didn't care about what others said about her. She was a close friend and I love her so much. She always made me smile and I hope to never forget her. If she was here right now shed tell me to suck it up and continue on with my life. Shed tell me to go get laid and everything would be all good. Ill always love her.

In Loving Memory of Aubrey Ann Whistler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.