Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You need to be shot

I wish it was possible to reach into guys minds and see what there thinking about. I wish I could understand half the things they say and stop trying to turn it into a cryptic message. But no, for some reason humans were made so that they over think, over analyze and act on impulse. Or at least I was made this way for some god damn reason. Well this whole dispute thing is about how me and HIM have finally had are falling out. I've stop drooling over him and have opened my eyes i guess. Now that I no longer have my head up his ass hes beginning to treat me like crap. No joke, he never wants to hang out anymore, he acts like I'm nothing to him, and the only time hes nice is when he wants something from me. Go figure. I'm glad though that i finally opened my eyes and realized it all, I have a feeling i was starting to annoy all of my friends with all the HIM talk. I was starting to annoy myself too. I'm glad I'm on the right track again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.