Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Got Me Some Haters In Art Class

You remember when I wrote about starring when your mad? Well those mad staring people are in my ceramics class. Yep don't I feel lucky. First off theres this chick in there that doesn't like me just because her boyfriend would rather be with me then her. Sound like she has a bad case of sour grapes but she should be happy because I don't like her boyfriend like that. If I did, he would be with me. Anyways theres also one of Lardos clones in there. She only hates me because Lardo hates me. Then there's this one chick who hate me because i told her she was an idiot for getting pregnant, well she is. Yep Ceramics is just my class of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.