A little bit of this; A little bit of that; but that's just me :)
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Friends or not?
Ok so maybe I don't understand this. I've always been there for corlee and I've Always tried to help her but today she informs me that she doesn't like to talk to me about stuff. She want a more from me. I think she dosent want to talk to me because I'm not Cassie. Cassie was her best friend and Cassie screwed her over. She dosent understand the same thing happened to me. That's why I don't tell people stuff but she goes on and on about how she has nobody to trust and she needs friends. She has friends and she should trust them ad if she doesn't she should just stop complaining because it's annoying to be told over and over again that you are trustworthy enough to be apart of her life. She just need to stop complaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.