Yes, I plan on this blog being sorta long but that's mainly do to the concept that I haven't been writing in this very much... hmm. I mean I have had time to write I just don't know how to write it or exactly feel like writing so were doing a break down about all the shit that's happening in my life. joy.
Buzbee
Yaaa so I don't exactly like him anymore. I mean i think hes a cool kid but I know longer want to date him. I see him as just a friend and i think that upsets him. He doesn't talk to me as much anymore now that i don't like him. Figures right?
Emily
Oh my dear Emily how i miss her sooo much. shes one of my close friends but she moved to Germany for a year. its hard for me because i always used her to vent and now shes not here. Thank god though I Finlay talked to her and shes doing good. :)
Sierra
Sierras good I guess. Her and Matt broke up which sucks a bit for her but in reality I love it. The Sierra that I became best friends with is returning and I love it so much. I think it would upset her to know that I feel this way but I figure that she already knows or if she reads this she will now...
Corlee
Corlee is doing amazing! she and Bryce are dating FINALLY no joke i have been waiting for this for so god damn long. I think i wanted them to date more then she did lol. ya shes finally really happy and so is he and it makes me extremely happy for both of them. :)
Toby
Okay so I don't even know why it happened but I'm not gonna judge it. So my momma and me were shopping and she wanted to go into the new pet store to look around. Ya lets just say we left with a baby kitten named Toby.. Hes a feisty one. I love the little thing but i could live with out him showing up on my bed at 4:30 in the morning wanting to "Play". Sigh.
Dad
The only thing i have to say is he finally got the new house and moved into it. Now i have my own room and i don't have to share it with a washer and dryer.
Jonathan
ummm yaa. so I was really wanting to get over Koda and all so I started to date Jonathan. Turns out I couldn't do it, It seriously killed me inside to be in a relationship. sigh. So i guess I'm just gonna have to learn to get over it. Jonathan's a good guy. Too good actually but he just not for me.
k-nub
Ohhh K-nub. Hes such a stud. lol nah hes just turned into... I'm not sure yet and I'm not even sure how I'm gonna deal with it lol but I'm wishing the kid luck!!
Car
I GOT MY PERMIT. Ya I know Finlay right :) well after Koda told me to get off my ass and go and get it I kinda took it to heart and got over my damn nerves and went. Yep Missed one sign and one question. Now I'm tearing up the streets in my moms Malibu. Fingers crossed for my dad getting me and imprezza. hell at this rate i don't even car what kind of car it it, (Just not ford) .
School
In general I was doing good. now my grades are slipping but no worries I'm gonna work my ass of to get them back up again.
Job
Yep I guess its time to grow up:( Ive applied at 6 places already and so far nothing. GOD why does living have to be so expensive.
Welp that's a quick catch up. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.