Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Done

I am officialy closing this blog. It will still be here but I will not be updating it any more. Maybe sometime in the future I will write in it again but as for right now, I'm done. I feel I owe an explination for this and well in general i'm closing this because I beleive that my life needs to be kept private. I talk intamatly about my life alot and as of latley I have decided it is time to keep it all to myself.

No one can make me happy but me. I will thrive for a happy life that i'm living.

Possibly I will write in this again in the summer or when i graduate, when i am out of the hair of all the cyclones that I hate oh so much. They don't intimate me. Its just that i prefer to not waist my time with there pathetic problems. I know they probably think the same of me but in all honesty i don't care. I am the better person

So here is some news for the future just in case i never write again. I only have a year and a half left till im out of this town. I will be going off to better things. I plan to attend USI and get a 4 year degree in business. This summer im attending girls state and going to Wisconsin. Near the end of the year i will be getting a niece or nefew from my new sister in law.

I cant for sure tell you how my life is going to go or what things i am going to do but i can tell you that i will keep moving forward and always trying to be better then what everyone thinks i can do.I will not stand down to anyone! this is my life and I will live it for me. People can try to make me unhappy and drag me into your problems but in the end it is my happiness that will come out on top and ill be damned if i'm ever going to be upset by anyone else shit.

so yea. this is my last entry but this is most defiantly not the last of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.