Saturday, July 23, 2011

A typical day post

Well I want to post something but I didn't know what so I decided to give you a recap of how I spent my day. Well for a Saturday at my dads you can normally except a boring day but it was entirely bad. I slept in what felt like 90 degree temperatures though. Well I woke up and did the whole hygiene shower thing. Then my dad brother me and the hobo whore all went to look at houses because ever since the divorce my dads been living in a box of a house. There's only 4 rooms in this house. I sleep in a room that makeshifts a laundry and computer room. Let's just say the garage is bigger then the house. Anyway we looked at three house in the blazing freaking heat. Then after we went to kokomo beach and I floated the lazy river the whole time. :) see normally I hate theme parks and water parks and just in general public places that everyone goes too to have fun. It wasn't that bad though. After, we did the typical American family thing and got pizza and a movie. It sounds fun but in reality I've only truly known for it to be fun for the adults. (family fun night crap) I'm a typical American teen though and In my own world I would rather be out with my friends back in my town where I belong. Not with my dad and his wife were I'm stuck in a town full of a life I never wanted, needed, or care to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.