A little bit of this; A little bit of that; but that's just me :)
Friday, July 22, 2011
Dreading it!
Always always always I am forced into going and doing things that I don't like to do. I have come to know that it is a fact of life though so I'm not entirely in remorse over the whole concept. Although it does begin to wear on you after being forced into doing the same thing over and over again every other weekend. In other words my entire ranting in raving part of my blog is solely dedicated to the concept of me being forced to go to my fathers house every other weekend. The whole annoying conception that people are under to believe that I am okay with going to my dads house is quite abrade. He messed with several life's on his path to happiness so my not so rash behavior in saying I hate him is not an understatement and now that he's married the hobo whore who helped him on his path I can only say, things have most defiantly got worst! But once again I will deal with it and life will go on and my miserable suffering will only last a short lived two days that will feel like forever. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.