Friday, November 4, 2011

Kill a bitch

Ya so if there was ever respect for Andrew my older brother I can most defiantly say I don't have it for him anymore. Me and Andrew haven't talked for a good year or so because he decided he was going to choose a girl over his family. Now that try broke up he's all about family. Well I want nothing to do with him. But to make Matters worst he asked my mom if I would be pissed if he started dating cassie. I wouldn't hate him for dating one of my friends but this bitch is NOT my froend she is my one and enemy. I dislike a lot of people but in reality I only hate one person and it's the bitch that Andrew wants to be with. So I dare him to try and be with her because I will make her life a living hell. That's not a threat. It's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.